This month’s Author Spotlight features Mercedes Fox.
Interview with Mercedes Fox
1. Please tell us a little about yourself?
I’m just a girl with a dream, married to the best man in the world and proud mom to 3 dogs.
2. When did you first start writing?
I’ve been writing since childhood but didn’t become serious about it until about 4 years ago.
3. Do you outline your novel before you start writing or do you prefer to just begin and see where your ideas take you?
I’ve still not grasped the concept of outlining. I have a good idea and then as things come up I make notes but mostly I’m a pantser.
4. Do you set aside a specific time to write each day?
No, laziness is part of my DNA.
5. Tell us a little about one of your novels?
My latest book is Poaching the Immortal. It’s book 2 in the Vengeance of the Werewolf series. It takes place in Alaska with Ted returning from the first book. He takes the hunting trip of a lifetime and becomes the prey.
6. Who is your favourite character?
In my books I think my favorite is Ted Applegate. He’s in all three of my novels.
7. How long does it take you to write a novel?
When I put my mind to it and make myself sit down I can get it out in a month or two.
8. What can we look forward to next from you?
More werewolves. I’m working on the third book in the Vengeance of the Werewolf series. I’m also playing with short stories and some erotica.
Mercedes Fox Online: