Welcome to Shari’s Top 5! This is a feature I have created to showcase my personal top 5 of various books, shows, toys, music, films, food, etc, whatever I fancy focusing on for each post really!
For this month I am focusing on Halloween / Spooky themed Top 5’s. I hope you enjoy this theme and do let me know what your Top 5’s are too!
5. Swizzels Double Lollies – I have loved these lollies from an early age. Every time I have one, they bring back so many childhood memories.
4. Chocolate Buttons – These are one of my go-to treats when watching scary movies. They come in many different flavours now, but my favourites are the classic milk chocolate ones.
3. Peanut M&Ms – Another movie go-to, they combine two of my favourite treats – peanuts and chocolate!
2. Snickers – Again another favourite combo, snickers are my go-to bar when I need a treat!
1. Reeses – I was so happy the day they started selling Reeses in the UK! The peanut butter and chocolate combo is so good!
2 thoughts on “Shari’s Top 5: Halloween Treats”
Chocolate-n-peanuts is a combination that’s hard to beat, yum!
They are! I have a craving for them right now!