Welcome to Shari’s Top 5! This is a feature I have created to showcase my personal top 5 of various books, shows, toys, music, films, food, etc, whatever I fancy focusing on for each post really!
For this month I am focusing on Halloween / Spooky themed Top 5’s. I hope you enjoy this theme and do let me know what your Top 5’s are too!
5. Dressing up – I don’t do this much now I’m older but I used to love dressing up as my favourite spooky characters (or go traditional and be a witch or a cat!).
4. Decorating – My lounge has a gothic-y vibe normally anyway, but Halloween is the perfect excuse to go full out decorating with all things spooky!
3. Trick or treating – Again something I don’t do now I am older, but I loved doing this as a kid. I cannot wait until my nephew is old enough that me and my sister can take him!
2. Shopping – Halloween shopping is just so much fun! I love checking out all the Halloween-themed home decor, food and clothes this time of year!
1. Watching scary films – I love scary movies and this time of year there is nothing I enjoy more than curling up on the sofa with a blanket and bowl of crisps to watch a horror film – with the lights out of course!
2 thoughts on “Shari’s Top 5: Halloween Activities”
I love trick-or-treating from the adult side of things, seeing all the kids dressed up and how excited they get when you drop a couple of candy bars in their bucket.
Aww yes that is so cute! I don’t see any trick or treaters where I am now (in a flat!) but I’m at my sister’s house for Halloween this year so I am sure we will see some!